Thursday, July 12, 2012

My New Photography Blog

Ok. So I guess it is time to grow up. To not let fear control my life. I am once and for all proclaiming to the cyber world that I am aspiring to be a photographer. I am officially leaving the life of free photography projects, and am moving onward toward the entrepreneurial spirit where creativity is stemmed by aspiration. This is going to be quite the journey. Student teaching at a high school in Special Education plus building a small business- I don't really know what I've gotten myself into, but like I said before, I am ready to grow up. To not let fear control my life.

SO if you were ever a reader of this blog, take a look at another little neat blog I call:

http://jessmirphotography.blogspot.com/

I plan to make this blog my go-to website for the next few projects I have lined up. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment